- Welcome to the g2metric.com website (hereinafter – the “Website”), which is operated by G2metric SAS. (hereinafter – the “Company”). The website is virtual showcase of all measuring and control equipment products and Quality inspection proposed by the company.
- The company reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate the operation of the site at any time and without prior notice.
- The conditions applies equally to both sexes, and the use of the masculine is for convenience only.
Products description & Details
- To place an order, select the desired item by searching the site or through the categories indicated, enter the “item page”, and send a quote request by mail or phone using the contact form.
- Please note that the company may update the item page from time to time, add or remove details, remove products that are out of stock, add colors and / or sizes of the item from time to time.
- It is clarified that the images on the site are for illustration only, there may be changes between the images, including the colors that appear in the images and item details and between the actual items. These changes are due, among other things, to the fact that the items are photographed and displayed on a computer screen.
- The company is not a manufacturer of the products that are presented on the website.
- The company is a marketer of original products supplied by official importers worldwide.
- The sole responsibility for the products and their quality or quality includes operating instructions if any apply to the manufacturers only.
- The company undertakes to receive a product and transfer it to an importer / manufacturer for further treatment.
- If a repair is decided, the company may charge the user a repair fee as required by the repairing body.
- It is not possible to demand service / warranty for the product without presenting an invoice that explicitly states the date of purchase.
- Warranty on the products is in accordance with the manufacturer / importer’s instructions.
Security and privacy
- The company and / or those on its behalf take the usual precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information.
- The user’s personal details (name, e-mail, etc.) will be stored in the company’s database and one of its purposes is direct mail.
- For removal, please contact the company’s customer service in writing at email@example.com
- Removal may take up to 14 business days from the date of receipt of the referral.
- Also, in cases arising from force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the user or anyone on his behalf, if any information provided is lost or reaches a hostile party and / or used without permission.
- The company declares and undertakes not to transfer details and information to a third party except in cases where the user has committed an act or omission that harms and / or may harm the company and / or any third parties, the user used the company’s services to perform an illegal act, if the company received a court order.
- The details of the user to a third party as well as in any dispute or legal proceeding.
- The company will also be able to use the user’s personal details, without identifying the specific user, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and / or passing it on to other parties.
Liability, copyright and intellectual property
- All information appearing on the site and the underlying software is offered to the public as is.
- Although the company intended that the information be correct and accurate, it is possible that the information is incomplete and alternatively technical or other errors in the information may have occurred.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company checks the information displayed on the Website, including the specifications, in circumstances where it is discovered to the Company that an error has occurred in the information displayed on the Website, it will correct the error immediately.
- The Company is not responsible for inaccuracies, or errors made in relation to the information, in cases where it has taken all measures to prevent these errors.
- The company hereby clarifies that the information contained on the site is for general and informative purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation and / or opinion and / or offer to purchase any product or provide any service, and therefore the user is aware and agrees that any reliance on statements, positions, advice or any other information.
- The display on the site is made at the discretion of the user and at his sole risk.
- Some of the information may have originated from third parties, and therefore it is understood that the company has no responsibility for such information, and the company does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- At the same time, the operators of the site will take all measures against the suppliers in order to resolve consumer complaints.